This statement summarizes the polices for Hope Delivered (under The Minimalist Bible Project, LLC) regarding personal information that may be collected or submitted to us through the Hope Delivered® website of http://www.hopedelivered.com ("Website") or via any other means of collection.
YOUR PRIVACY IS IMPORTANT
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Any customer who makes a purchase from the Website is required to provide certain information which may include but is not limited to:
- Your first and last name;
- Email address;
- Billing name and address;
- Shipping address;
- Phone Number;
- Credit card information.
You may opt out of providing this information by not entering it when asked or not using the Website, but you will not be able to make a purchase by doing so. By placing an order on the Website, you are not automatically added to our emailing list for marketing reasons, but you will receive the communication emails specific to the order you placed (order confirmation, shipping confirmation, etc.).
Other information that may be collected includes:
- Information about your visit to the Website, which includes the date and time of your visit, the pages accessed and the documents retrieved;
- The type of browser used when you visit the Website, and
- Any personal correspondence, including emails.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
The information you provide when making a purchase from the Website will be used to complete your payment, deliver your products to the provided shipping address, contact you if we have any questions regarding your order, and add your email address to join Hope Delivered’s emailing list (if you have chosen to do so). If you have chosen to join the emailing list you will receive periodic updates and promotions relating to Hope Delivered.
KEEPING A RECORD OF YOUR INFORMATION
Hope Delivered may hold your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- Internal accounting and administration;
- To supply you with information regarding your order;
- To respond to inquiries;
- To analyze the Website usage;
- To administer sales records.
OUR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION/SECURITY
Although Hope Delivered uses industry standard practices to protect your Personal Information, due to technical limitations, we cannot and do not guarantee that your personal information will remain secure, and you should not expect that your Personal Information or private communications will always remain private. We will NEVER sell or rent any Personal Information about you to any third party.
The following describes some of the ways that your Personal Information may be disclosed and you expressly agree that your Personal Information may be disclosed by Hope Delivered (under The Minimalist Bible Project, LLC) in the following ways:
- Advertisers. We may internally gather data across all of the Website's visitors and keep a record of our usage habits. As a result, we may disclose some limited, non-specific Personal Information to third parties for marketing and promotional purposes. However, in these situations, we do not disclose to these entities any information that could be used to identify you personally. Certain information, such as your name, email address, address and telephone number are NEVER disclosed to advertisers.
- Legal Requests. Hope Delivered may lawfully disclose your Personal Information for law enforcement or regulatory purposes.
HOW TO CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM OR COMPLAINT
If you have any questions in relation to this policy, or if you would like more details of the type of personal information Hope Delivered holds, for what purposes, and how we collect, hold, use and disclose that information, please contact us at email@example.com.
This Policy is part of the Terms of Service of the Website and any use of the Website is governed by those Terms of Service.
Last updated: 09/29/2016